About Me

My photo
I'm 23, documenting my life with Crohns disease. 6years, 2 surgeries and....?

The whole story...

Autum 2008 - Brief remission


Throughout 2008 I had some changes in medication, occasionally needing steroids to help with a flare up, and tablets to help stop going to the toilet 20 + times a day.

I lost my job as a waitress because they thought I was being 'unreliable' because they didn't accept or understand my condition being unpredictable and they didn't bother trying to understand.

From autumn 2008 through to autumn 2009 I had a period of very few flare ups. Then at Christmas 2009 I flared up again and by February 2010 I was so ill I was unable to attend college and finish the last six months of my two  year BTEC National Diploma course in art and Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment